It’s an exciting time at All Saints’ Episcopal Church. We have recently called a new Priest and are seeking a Parish Administrator who reports to and works closely with her to reinvigorate the parish as we emerge from Covid-19 with her and a new music director. In this critical role, the successful individual will assist in the development and implementation of effective communications for worship and community life of the parish, both for parishioners and the surrounding community in Palo Alto.
- High school degree required; Associate Degree preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & knowledge of business equipment
- Knowledge or demonstrates ability to learn church’s database/software
- Comfortable with social media
- Friendly, positive, energetic & kind
- Coordinates, oversees, and prepares a variety of documents for the church, including, but not limited to, bulletins, brochures, and newsletters
- Maintains a consistent platform for the above documents
- Provides administrative support for the Priest.
- Is a team player with other staff and facilitates the volunteers’ daily operations of the church
- Provides administrative assistance to the Vestry as per request from the Wardens and Priest, committees, and other groups
The position is envisioned to be 16-20 hours per week, salary commensurate with experience.
Position to be filled as of August 1, 2023. Please send a resume, three references and cover letter at: email@example.com.